Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames into lp:widelands

I think it might be even better to hide the functionality in fullscreen mode? UI elements can be set to invisible. There is a GraphicResolutionChanged notification that we're already reacting to for relayouting the screen, so that can be used here as well. I'm not sure if that isn't confusing to the user, to have content changed based on resolution switch. Better leave the handling of the checkbox to the user.

So, store only 1 checkbox state and use it at all times. I'd like to do the tweaks in a follow-up bug to get this functionality in and not have to wait until August - unless somebody else wants to pick up this branch right now?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames/+merge/345566
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames.