Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1659133-animation-scaling into lp:widelands

Whatever you did it will do what you intend but:
The original bug is about Shipyards?
We do this for R20 as cleanup but its a preparation for R1, correct?
Is there some doc what and how we want to do in R21?
Will there more changes along this line?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mipmap.

I will play som barbarians now, but dont expect any differences.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1659133-animation-scaling/+merge/346914
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1659133-animation-scaling into lp:widelands.