Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Did playtest rev8694:
Aqua farms were not exessively build anymore.
However frisian AI built a wild mix of space consumers (claypits, and berry farms) in the vicinity of rangers, and worsened it by building productionsites in between. This resulted in very low productivity.
Did some code analysis and found one mistake which I fixed. Added some NOCOMS in other parts of the code where I suspect bugs or wroing values. Probably they should be discussed in another bug/branch.

Just realized I forgot one thing
line 2892 of rev 8695 deals with the grouping of space consumers together. this makes only sense if they produce the same immovables. So we should reward the same building nearby not any other space consumer.

the other tribes can't have that awful mix of space consumers but all of them built farms in the vicinity of trees. See one of the NOCOMS.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.