Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

have seen your comment. the problem is that get_stocklevel won't work for supporting producers.
Reason is get_stocklevel is calculating either stock in production hints (if defined) or  in outputs (if ph not defined). But for this special type of buildings we need both.
Any ideas?
perhaps we can enhance get_stocklevel to return both? I am not sure if I can do this cause mostly I did copy and paste of code, cause I am still struggling with C++.

I need to wait for appveyor after merging trunk to test.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.