Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

I think your proposal regarding the stocklevel stuff is a very good idea. By this we could remove the calculate_stocklevel definition with the Building observer as input as well. I have checked is not used elsewhere.

I think the only buildings neither supporting or producing are Militarysites, trainingsites, warehouses and the barracks and the recruiters of the second carrier.
I don't see any harm with that. The assert you mentioned is already there see line 5846. But to be sure we have at least something to count we could put the two for loops into an if condition like (!bo.production_hints.empty() || !bo.outputs.empty()) we just need to make sure the function is always returning the lowest value.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.