Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Regarding the dismantling issue. It was pretty obviously not the best thing to do in this case. But as I said we should definitely handle this in another branch and bug if I will recognize this again.
I made a dumb mistake in the code (I didn't see the definition of the variable was only valid within the for loop) so I have to wait until tonight to grab an artifact from appveyor. I tried to get a visual studio environment working with the code but this wasn't successful yet due to a lot of code warnings in some special cases perhaps I'll try once more to get a mingw environment working. I should have a building environment somehow.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.