Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Done I did the changes we discussed. Still have no working build environment so keep fingers crossed it compiles.

Did some further search and analysis regarding performance and the call of calculate_stocklevel.
This function is used for (almost) every building in the check_building_necessity function in every AI cycle if I got his right. Maybe it would be a good idea to use get stocklevel there as well. Cause it would be sufficient to check the necessity on a 5 second stockinformation. Furthermore this would "smooth" the information not taking into account spurious supplies.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.