Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Finally I have tested the last build of this branch with 4 AI players (one for each tribe) on fullmoon map and with Barbarians, Frisians and Empire on oasis triangle.
Results were quite good AI did handle all tribes properly.

However frisian fruit collectors were sometimes placed too far from berry farms resulting in a low productivity. This could probably be fixed by a function bushes nearby similar to trees nearby. But this doesn't need to be done in this branch. But feel free to tell me if I should do it here anyhow.

Otherwise if somebody could do a code review I would vote to merge this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints.