Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing into lp:widelands

Review: Approve review, compile

Did a review and found:
 * brickmaker -> clay digger
 * sword_curved -> sword_broad -- Sounds better for me, too
 * tower, aqua_farm, armor_smithy_small, bakery, barracks, berry_farm, brewery, charcoal_kiln, clay_pit, fruit collector,farm, fishers house, port are cheaper
 * armor_smithy_large, training_camp more bricks, less thatch reed
 * changes in production of severla gods.
 * lots of changes in animations

Did not think frisian where so expensive :-)
Improvig the farm seems reasonable, it felt really slow

All that is ok for me, I will try to get some time for a testplay
of the frisian scenariosn.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing/+merge/346488
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing.