Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing into lp:widelands

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the review but there is a follow on branch containing all these changes and solving the Ai problem. So this branch  is somewhat outdated (for example the first scenario most probably would crash due to the Ai problem with the hunter delivering fur) So I recommend to playtest the follow on branch rather than this one.

Explanations for the changes are given in some excel files attached to the linked bug. There is a forum thread as well where I discussed these issues as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing/+merge/346488
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing.