Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix into lp:widelands

My bad. I thought that the code-comment was for both paths. There is no crowd in the cooperative way.

So my own comment was about the conquering. I would expect less people in a monastery, especially if some of them get killed during the attack. Or you could make it so as most of them to be female workers. As about the number of defenders, I think 3 is fine.

Concerning the curse, normally the player will rebuild the lost building. But then the same building gets targeted, so it gets boring after the first time. Maybe after each fire you could remove the chosen building-type from the list.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix/+merge/347308
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix into lp:widelands.