Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix into lp:widelands

hm when I tested the cooperative way I had maximum 1 or 2 workers going around after the buildings switched sides to blue. When it is conquered there should actually be a lot of them as intended. This happens normally if you conquer/destroy a warehouse doesn't it. are you sure there are much of them in the cooperative scenario?

about the battle this would be possible how much soldiers should be garrisoned in the monastery? 2 maybe 3? Remember we removed the sentry also for having a more peaceful look of the monastery.

The curse is targeting different buildings. It determines the type of building the player has most of and takes one of them.

thanks for testing

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix/+merge/347308
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bugfix into lp:widelands.