Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands

Good feature, I like it.

The structure of the code looks good, but there might be a bug in the calculations. When testing I reduced the maximum amount of requested wares for a building. It seems as if the number of darker shadow (the wares on their way?) is always the number of wares I reduced it by (e.g., building can store 10 logs, I clicked "store less" twice, now there are two darker shadows and 8 lighter ones).
Not quite sure whether the darker ones really are the requested ones, but it looks strange either way. From an UI perspective I would prefer the icon-order "wares currently stored", "wares on their way" (darker/more visible), "wares (possibly requested but) not on their way" (lighter/more transparent).

Also, I would prefer to not make the "lighter shadows" more transparent that they are in trunk. For some wares they are pretty hard to see and recognize at it is (blackwood, I think) and it becomes even more difficult with this branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display/+merge/350385
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands.