Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands

The bug was that request_->get_open_count() also seems to count wares that could be brought to the building at once if suddenly needed. Fixed this now by defining in the GUI that all wares beyond the player-defined limit are shown as missing unless they´re present.

>From left to right in the queue: Wares in the building (normal); wares on their way (dark); missing completely (light). I reset the transparency for missing wares to the trunk value.

Please also check wares that are already more or less monochrome (like coal, wheat, cloth), do you think the three states are distinguishable enough?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display/+merge/350385
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands.