Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped into lp:widelands

In principle, if I was given a range to compromise with, I would go the conservative route and pick the edge of the range which is closer to the previous value. In this case, the given range is 500 to 1000ms, the previous value is 10000ms, so I would go with 1000ms.

Having said that, in my eyes an arbitrary value gets replaced by another arbitrary value. More tests of that kind won't make that value any less arbitrary. Therefore, I would comment this code for redesign in a future build.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped/+merge/353028
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped.