Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped into lp:widelands

@ypopezios: In principle you are right. It is somewhat arbitrary or you might say it is try and error. On the other hand I don't know how to handle this in a different way, cause more frequent calls of the working programs will always consume more processing power. so the value of 500 to 1000ms was chosen due to the consumed processing power on my machine while knowing the kind of measurement had some big uncertainties. Therefore I asked to test his issue on an even more underpowered system. For my understanding the more underpowered a testsystem would be the more visible would be the effect of this change.
@Toni Förster:
I was thinking to have this tested on a netbook or similar. As we support 1024x600 resolution we should support the processing power of those configs as well.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped/+merge/353028
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-500ms-return-skipped.