Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-10s-return-skipped into lp:widelands

Review: Disapprove

This solution doesn't work for the atlantean Crystal mine and the empire marblemine in their new design as defined in "mines-worldsavior" branch.
In principle there may be a misunderstanding about the "work" program. This is the master program of each productionsite. Meaning each of them must at least have a program called "work" from this and every other program other programs could be called. Only condition is that the called programs need to be sorted in the correct order and sorting criteria is the name of the program. Therefore it doesn't work for the named mines as they have a subprogram calling sub-subprograms.
Therefore I disapprove this solution as it would limit the current flexible program design of productionsites.
Furthermore I really doubt that the desired effect is worth the pain of changing all programs of all productionsite buildings.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786613-10s-return-skipped/+merge/353449
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior.