Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bug_fix_enhance into lp:widelands

I have played the peaceful path, and I have also let the Barbarian sack me after first contact with the temple. all went well, so this can go in :)

I noticed one more thing: when a player doesn't listen to instructions and doesn't click on an unproductive farm when told to do so, there's no reminder in the objectives. Add an objective for that? Please feel free to merge this branch without it :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bug_fix_enhance/+merge/353742
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_bug_fix_enhance into lp:widelands.