Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian-buildings into lp:widelands

Looking good :)

Comparison screenshot: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/386353592/frisians_comparison.png

The only thing that's a bit weird there is that the text for the woodcutter is on top of the steeple for the headquarters (I used https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1480927-building-texts/+merge/353728 as a code base for that; in trunk the text will disappear behind the steeple). I see no easy way around this problem - maybe try putting the steeple in front of the building to see how that looks?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian-buildings/+merge/354156
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian-buildings into lp:widelands.