Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators into lp:widelands

Code looks good to me - I have removed the iterators and pushed a commit.

- Barbarian indicators are good.
- Empire: I still have a bit of difficulty seeing the difference between no resources and stones. Maybe give them a bevel or something? Or give the marble a bit of color. The Arena's color might work better.
- Atlanteans: I still can't see the indicators for stones on a grey mountain. They need brighter colors overall. Lay the borders on thick.
- Frisians are good now

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators/+merge/353996
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators.