Re: Deleted branches on merge requests will knock out bunnybot

Took me a while to figure out what got bunnybot confused, but it should be running fine now again.

Sorry that it is so fragile… but it depends on really outdated abandonware, like bzr itself and bzr-to-git converters. They have bugs, but they will never get fixed. And bunnybot of course has bugs too, but I have too little time to working on fixing it :(.