Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary into lp:widelands

Actually, the "time" column is completely superfluous, because it's the same for all players - we're showing the "Elapsed time" on the bottom, that is enough.

I think we should just get rid of it, or will it with the score instead. Then we can fill the "player info" area with more detailed info for Build 21.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary/+merge/355895
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary into lp:widelands.