Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary into lp:widelands

As this bug is targeted for b20, the question is what to do for the moment being?

I would vote for having this in the state as for b19 (that's why I didn't any further changes). And do the changes you proposed for b21.
Otherwise we would have another string to translate and other implications
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary/+merge/355895
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1790456_game_summary into lp:widelands.