Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_worldsavior_201809 into lp:widelands

Agree, lowering any experience levels is a bad move, in my mind anything below 20 for any worker in any tribe is pointless. It makes the the whole progression system pointless. I have tried Frisians with many values and have settled with numbers in the 30's as being best. I also disagee with any tribe getting experienced workers in their start conditions, but that is another argument for another day.

Agree with at least 2 water for the aqua farm although 3 seems more logical, I cannot see why this has been changed.