Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

The TODOs get tagged with the person who created them, so we can get back to them later in case we don't understand the TODO. It doesn't mean that you have to fix it personally ;)

Test suite is green now, and I have also done a saveloading test with a savegame from trunk.

Running 8 AIs on The Nile on auto_speed slowed down to a crawl before 4 hours gametime, but we are having a problem in trunk (https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1795976), so it might not be related to this branch.

This will make a great feature for Build 21, thank you! :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.