Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Thanks for clarifying the TODO tags. I would expect the creator to be written on the left and the assignee on the right of it.

The only way for this branch to slow down the game is if the ports and the ships become hundreds. Even in that case, it should be lighter than the previous code, so I don't think that there is a problem with it.

Did you mean Build 20? I don't see why it has to wait for Build 21. If there is indeed a problem with the code, it would be easier for me to address it now, before the code gets off my brain's cache.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.