Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers into lp:widelands

On second thought, this fix is kind of broken. I haven't tested it but it will most likely fail if a building has the same worker type as an "input" worker and as a "worker" worker. In that case, the input workers will probably be deleted as well.
Unfortunately the PlayerImmovable given as a function parameter does not offer a way to differentiate between the two kinds of workers. To fix this, one would probably create a copy of this function specifically for production sites.

If this should be done, feel free to say so. Otherwise we could just merge this code (since it fixes an appeared bug) and wait whether it fails again (and maybe add a TODO comment in the code).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers/+merge/357716
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers into lp:widelands.

Follow ups