Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I usually wait until Launchpad has parsed the branch before I start a merge request, because it does get confused.

Code LGTM - it's the only way we can go without reworking the set_location code. I have opened a new bug for it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1800080

I have also added the test case to this branch that I wrote for the other branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers/+merge/357716
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1795871-lua-set_workers.