Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-saving into lp:widelands

Oops, I just realized that I my commit log isn't quite correct.

GameMainMenuSaveGame actually uses GenericSaveHandler directly, not via SaveHandler. I did it this way, so the formatted message (to show the player if something went wrong) could be accessed without having to change SaveHandler to allow routing it through there. Basically SaveHandler is now only used for autosaves (timed and requested via lua scripts) and to store the current filename for use in the Save Menu.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-saving/+merge/358220
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-saving into lp:widelands.