Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/remove_djangoratings into lp:widelands-website

Ok, this is merged and deployed now. I will explain in another merge request why this didn't worked right away.

What remains is the deletion of the djangoratings related tables in the mysql Database. But i saw on the server there are several old tables in the Database. No idea if having unused tables in the Database do affect the performance. I will create a new bugreport for this issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/remove_djangoratings/+merge/358960
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.