Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle into lp:widelands

Have tested it. Unfortunately it doesn't work. an empty table is not triggering the dismantle button.

I just remembered myself why I had the forester dismantable with no wares. It was the only way to distinguish its building window from the building window of the farms which we need to catch for one objective.

furthermore some indents seem to be wrong in the diff.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle/+merge/358273
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle.