Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

We already had to add some strings for other bug fixes. I think breaking the string freeze for smaller strings is OK, as long as we don't overdo it.

I have addressed all the points in the code review now. We can't check for duplicate keys in Lua tables, because the backend (Eris) or maybe Lua itself already squashes them. So, I have removed all those checks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle/+merge/358273
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle.