Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_affinity_as_int into lp:widelands

Thanks for your math wizardry - I have now implemented both suggestions.

I think that greatly cutting the precision while forcing a uniform rounding strategy (round down) should be good enough for our purposes. Let's merge this and see if we're still getting desyncs. We can always decide to change the formula later if necessary.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_affinity_as_int/+merge/358299
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_affinity_as_int.