Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

+1 for calculating these amounts in the editor but we should have this code as well to provide backwards compatibility for old maps without having to reedit them in the mapeditor.

as far as I understand this code the algorithm isn't exactly correct as it checks a quadratic pattern whether a building can be build there to calculate accesability but the conquer function is circular

so for the following pattern the o's will be falsely declared positive possibilities to reach the center field (c) with a conquer radius of 1.

  o x x o
   x c x
  o x x o

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands.