Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

> but we should have this code as well to provide backwards compatibility for old maps without having to reedit them in the mapeditor.

>From my understanding the code for calculating the fields a player could reach is executed automatically whenever a map is saved. So loading and resaving all shipped maps would do the trick and there is no need to edit a map at all. Except external maps, like we have on the website.

Not sure what you meant with 'backwards compatibility'.

Anyway, we should discuss this on the bug report.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands.