Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Ok thanks for the explanation about caps. I will recheck in the code and via debug console why this is the case. From my perspective an immovable shouldn't alter the build caps information,
cause this behaviour would mean that the check for reachability would be compromised as well.

regarding the issues of islands I fully recognize and appreciate that your code is a major improvement, I just wanted to point out that there is still room for improvement.

While thinking about this I once had the thought to start evaluating the fields from the starting positions and ports to check if they are reachable But I don't have a proper solution how to achieve this yet.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands.