Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots into lp:widelands

@ Kaputtnik:
In my opinion feature freaze means bugfixing mode. I agree that this bug isn't targeted for b20 due to not beeing important enough. But this should not hinder us fixing a bug if a solution is there. like we did with the resis and frisian bushes. So for me we could and should merge this but I will wait for GunChleoc to decide.
I further agree on the desync issues but as I can't help there, so I can't do just nothing else until b20 is out. Perhaps I am able to do some playtesst tomorrow but that's it then.

As there are so much branches for review with our Chief busy with real life I just looked in something where I am able to help. (Furthermore I reported this bug)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots/+merge/359915
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots.