Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots into lp:widelands

I understand your point and i wanted to have also some bugs fixed. The problem: Each code change, even it looks very small and secure, has the potential to break some other thing.

> In my opinion feature freaze means bugfixing mode.

Yes, outstanding bugs targeted for build20 and new critical bugs.

> I agree that this bug isn't targeted for b20 due to not beeing important enough. But this should not hinder us fixing a bug if a solution is there.

If we are going in this direction we won't need any feature freeze ;) Maybe except one for the translations...

> like we did with the resis and frisian bushes

That bug was targeted for build20

For the desyncs: Yes, we need playtesting. This would be very welcome.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots/+merge/359915
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workerwarehotspots.