Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial into lp:widelands

You are right, my note is most likely to abstract. If I wouldn't be knowing the code I possibly wouldn't understand it either.
I like the idea of checking for single-/multiplayer game. Since I wasn't able to find a lua method for this, I guess someone has to add one for it. I can take a look at it in the next days.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial/+merge/362272
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial.