Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

the check for WIN32 is an ifndef check so in fact the check for Windows is less strict.

My code adds a new property to the field struct so I believe it is increased in size and therefore the check for all other Systems than Windows fail due to the more restrictive size check.
As these asserts are checking the size of field I can't see the reason why the assert is different for different OS.

As I haven't a Linux machine ready I'll try it the other way round by lowering the windows part as well and see if MSYS2 environment complains as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.