Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Ok I tested it and it is a completely logical behaviour:

1. the assert tests the size of a field object to ensure the preprocessor command to pack this struct was successful
2. before my changes this object had 10 bytes + 2 times the standard address width (sizeof (void*))
3. I added a property as uint8 which needs another byte. so this results in 11 bytes + 2 times sizeof(void*)
4. the winows assert allowed for up to 11 bytes and did not complain, the other OS assert was checking the 10 bytes and complained logically.

so the solution (if we want to have this change) is indeed to adapt the assert to the new size of the field struct. I uploaded a new revision with the relevant changes.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.