Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

@GunChleoc

Shifting this to C++ isn't 50% faster. It is ludicrously fast. We are now as fast as trunk, sometimes even faster. I'm going to test with an inner_radius of 1 for all caps and the 1/5/7 as it is in revision 8989 and see what the difference is in time and fields.

I'm convinced we don't need to move this into a coroutine any more.

Just one question regarding the code (see inline).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.