Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

I did some testing with the latest version.

Regarding the values of calculating the valuable fields ist is only slightly better in a release build while I suspect it much better in development build (haven't tested this yet) However I would keep this hollowregion values anyway as it is a real representation of what can be reasonably conquered.

Unfortunately Gun's very appreciated change to have this in game initialisation unmasked a new bug which has been there all the time and was not apparent. After initialisation the game is saved. With a big map (lots of fields to be conquered) this save is stalling while trying to write scripting data.
The same behaviour arises if we try to save such a big map in territory mode in trunk. so it is not a bug introduced by this branch. So shal we have a differerent branch or fix it in this one as it is somewhat realted to territorial.
My guess about the reason is that there is some overflow in the map saving code.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.