Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

That saving takes longer has nothing to do with the OS, I get it on Linux too.

I don't see how we can easily improve speed on writing the scripting packet, since that's mostly done by the eris backend. We do have substring calls in there though that might be made faster by using char pointers instead - no idea how much performance that would bring though.

We could look into tweaking more areas like I did for the statistics, which gave us a huge speed increase for the saveloading. The question is, do we need to do that right now - the problem is not new.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.