Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

I would vote for reverting to rev 8993 and deleting the superfluous write cycle.

Probably we should keep the woodgnome in c++ part as well.

So we would have a short black screen on very large maps but probably not longer than 4 secs.

That would be the best we can get for now, while fixing the wrong calculations.

we should improve saving and loading then for b21 and after this has been improved we should shift this again to the loading screen.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.