Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps into lp:widelands

For the Barbarian units without mipmaps, that is on purpose to test the new convenience function for animations that don't have mipmaps yet.

> The warehouse and shipyard look very different when zooming in than on normal scale, but I assume that that´s an error in the settings with which they were re-rendered in Blender, and not a bug in the branch.

Exactly, I am having a problem with the roof textures and those 2 models at least don't look completely messed up. I only re-exported the big version.

There is a quality difference when zooming out - mipmaps are giving better quality. They are also giving better quality at 100% zoom, because nothing is recalculated there.

As to the Frisian berry bushes, could you create the mipmap files for us in this branch?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps/+merge/363780
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps into lp:widelands.