Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps into lp:widelands

Ah, okay.
I´m afraid several of the blend files for older models are messed up. I guess the creators somehow post-processed the renders without documenting how to, or these aren´t even the actual model files but some experiments that overwrote the originals…

I uploaded mipmaps for all bushes to this branch now and additionally pushed a new Java tool to the media repo that quickly creates mipmaps for all scales from a set of high-res input files.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps/+merge/363780
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mipmaps into lp:widelands.