Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-statistics-plotter into lp:widelands

I could agree with the changes except the min value of the y axis (warestatistics) plotted below the x-Axis. There it overwrites the "0" of the x-axis which looks weird. (see newstats_1).

I would vote against having it for b20 as it is no bugfix and we don't want to end up in discussions which branch is small enough to make it into b20. I think we should be equally strict to every branch / developer. For me we should only fix real showstoppers now and having b20 asap. Showstoppers means in my opinion severe bugs that happen frequently. Everything else should be postponed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-statistics-plotter/+merge/365138
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-statistics-plotter into lp:widelands.