Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness into lp:widelands

> One thing I would like to have is a definition of normal AI limit to be able to have the limit values currently hardcoded in lua.

Agreed, I have added it to the bug. I don't want to do it in this branch though, because then we will have to re-review the code in this branch for every new idea that we can come up. I prefer having separate branches for each issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness/+merge/367608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness.