Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

AI need % of building utilization. And I think showed % (in UI) is not reliable enough...
By old approach it just presumed that successful program took 5x more than unsuccessful program - this is example. With exact timing the number would be more exact.
Also we have 'skipped' and 'failed' programs that takes various time I think.
This change guarantee that whatever changes to productions programs this code will not need an update...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.